Friday, January 21, 2011

From Starving to Stuffed...

I went to bed last night stuffed to the gills. I had 177g of protein yesterday and my total allotment of 1,326 calories and yet I lost another pound.

Then, I was really hungry this morning and was prepared to devour every morsel of my 4-piece of Grilled Caribbean chicken I got at the grocery store, but I couldn't finish it. I'm not sure if it's because my body gets tired of eating chunks of protein or what, but after making quick work of a wing and two drumsticks, I only got halfway through the breast.

I seem to get full fast, then hungry again pretty quickly after eating - even after STUFFING myself with protein and veggies. I'm planning a cheat day on Sunday where I will eat something fatty and sweet so my leptin levels can climb again and kill this constant hunger. Just so you know, I don't feel like I'm starving all of the time. The feeling is more like what you get an hour after eating Chinese food - you know you just ate, but you could probably eat a bit more.

If any of you have taken up IF, let me know how it's working for you.

Update:
Weight: 119 (yay!)
BF - don't ask. But since my weight is DEcreasing and my BF % is no longer INcreasing, I will assume that I am losing some since it's calculated based on weight. Lower bodyweight with zero or little change in BF = higher BF reading... I think that makes sense. I don't think I'll see a big difference until my weight stabilizes for a while...stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment